Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Italy (update February 2015) and various links

(update February 2015:) 
* A new slideshow with pictures from our trip to Sicily and our investigation of the infamous Abbey of Thelema of Aleister Crowley... 

(music: Submission Two by Fields of The Nephilim)

* Sentinels: A new slideshow with images of gargoyles, angels and demons taken by Maria Kalfopoulou (Hex Angel) during our trip to Sicily and Rome...
(music by Nox Acana)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Συνεργασία με την ομάδα Timetravel.gr



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


An (9000+word) article about the photo I had taken in November '11 at Loch Ness and some of my views on the true nature of the  'monster'... My experience with the Loch Ness Monster
The Loch Ness 'monster' ("Is Nessie 'paranormal'?") is also the topic of my presentation in the upcoming Scottish Paranormal Festival.

Photo slideshows from my 'Samhain' trip to England and Scotland in 2011... Haunting UK

Some other places that I have visited and investigated (as far as possible)...  Legendary places

For more on my relation with mysteries and the so called 'paranormal' do check my other blog... Jonathan Bright's Portal

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου